Wednesday, May 7, 2014
14 Reasons Why New York City (NYC) is the Greatest City in the World
1. 24 hour subway system. Be jealous.
2. You can have mexican food for breakfast, indian food for lunch, and chinese food for dinner. ALL. IN. YOUR. NEIGHBORHOOD. God bless your bathroom though.
3. You like sports? We have about 4,894 professional sports teams. Our underwater chess team kills it every year.
4. The chances of you meeting that special someone increase when you are in NYC. There is like 15 million people here! If you don't find anybody that understands you then yes—it is all your fault.
5. Seamless. All those food place in your hood deliver. Fat people unite. And once again, God bless your toilet.
6. Get a plunger.
7. Starbucks on every corner.
8. No other city has Central Park. And Central Park is by far the best 1.317 sq miles of land on earth.
9. Justin Bieber doesn't live here.
10. Smart people are the norm, not the exception
11. Two-dollar, eight to ten piece dumplings in Chinatown. Warning: might contain gluten and subway rat meat
12. Museums are pay as you wish
13. You can still watch Netflix even though you live in NYC. It's not like we outlaw it or anything. 'Merica.
14. Anything you want, you can get it. 24/7. 7 days a week. 365 days a year. You just gotta know the right guy.
If you'd like to add anything else, feel free to comment and share below!